Lest you think I’m only considering traveling to SE Turkey, here are some of the other places/activities I’m considering:
Places I would go alone:
- Prague, Vienna, Budapest – This would likely be a late November/early December trip so I can be there during the Christmas bazaars and festivals.
- Croatia – Spoken extremely highly of by some friends who have been. I’m particularly interested in the beautiful scenery and water activities.
- Jordan – Petra! Though I might look into a tour for this location, not sure yet…
- Armenia – Another set of friends went to Armenia and absolutely loved it. I haven’t done too much research yet, but seems like another great place for ancient history.
Places I would go only on group tours
- Morocco – Camping in the Sahara!
- SE Turkey – Ancient history!
Group tour activities I am considering: